An Efficacy and Safety Study of Reslizumab in the Treatment of Poorly Controlled Asthma in Subjects With Eosinophilic Airway Inflammation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ception Therapeutics
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on Cephalon/Ception Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Feb 2010 Results reported in a Cephalon/Ception Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Sep 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Fahrenholz JM) added as reported by Vanderbilt University Institutional Review Board.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History