Phase II Dose-Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Oglemilast in Patients With COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oglemilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Aug 2009 Results reported in a Forest Laboratories/Glenmark Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 May 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History