A 12-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of GRC 8200, a New Oral DPP IV Inhibitor, in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Melogliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 20th World Diabetes Congress (WDC).
- 25 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History