A Controlled Trial of Venlafaxine XR for Major Depression After Spinal Cord Injury: A Multi-site Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Dysthymic disorder; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISMS
- 28 Nov 2012 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (University of Washington Health Sciences, 31665).