A Randomized Phase II Trial of Deforolimus (AP23573; MK-8669) Compared to Progestin in Female Adult Patients With Advanced Endometrial Carcinoma Following One Line of Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Medroxyprogesterone; Megestrol
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals; Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by UKCRN.
- 09 Aug 2012 Actual end date Jul 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2012 This trial has been recruiting in France, Italy, United Kingdom, discontinued in Germany and suspended in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History