A Phase II Study of Combination Therapy With Paclitaxel, Carboplatin and Megesterol Acetate [megestrol] for the Management of Advanced Stage or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Endometrium.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Megestrol (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 35 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from May 2010 to Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.