A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Examining The Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of SEP-225289 in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder (Including Atypical and Melancholic Features).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dasotraline (Primary) ; Venlafaxine
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 514 to 523 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton Depression Rating Scale' has not been met.
- 27 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History