A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Study of MAP0004 in Adult Migraineurs for a Single Migraine Followed by Open Label Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREEDOM-301
- Sponsors MAP Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2011 Results from the primary part of the trial and the long-term safety extension were used as the basis of a NDA, which has been submitted to the US FDA.
- 07 Apr 2011 Full results of the study were published in the journal Headache, according to a MAP Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in the Headache.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History