A Phase 1, Open Label, Single Arm Study To Establish The Safety Of Administering CP 675,206 As A One Hour Infusion In Patients With Surgically Incurable Stage III Or Stage IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 45 to 49 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.