Phase I/II study of arsenic trioxide (Trisenox), ascorbic acid and bortezomib combination therapy in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Ascorbic acid
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2007 to 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.