A Phase 4, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of SCE-B on Nocturnal Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Duramed Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 19 May 2010 Results were published at the 58th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- 18 May 2010 Primary endpoint results were presented today at the 58th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists, as reported in a Teva Womens Health Inc media release
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History