Phase 2b, Multicenter Trial of Intravesical DTA-H19/PEI in Patients With Intermediate-Risk Superficial Bladder Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inodiftagene-vixteplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCancell Therapeutics
- 09 Feb 2018 Results presented in a BioCancell Therapeutics Media Release.
- 09 Feb 2018 According to a BioCancell Therapeutics media release, final analysis of this trial were presented at the 2018 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a BioCancell Therapeutics media release, Patients are being followed for up to 2 years, and the median follow-up at the time of the analysis is approximately 18 months.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History