A Randomized Open-label Study of Dopamine Transporter Receptor Occupancy With Long-acting Dex-methylphenidate (20 mg, 30 mg, and 40 mg) as Measured With C-11 Altropane in Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmethylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2007 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2008 New trial record.