A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Examine the Safety, Tolerability, and Effect on Body Weight of Metreleptin Administered in Conjunction With Pramlintide in Obese and Overweight Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Metreleptin (Primary) ; Pramlintide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Overweight
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2009 According to an Amylin Pharmaceuticals media release, results will be reported at Obesity 2009, the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Obesity Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History