Phase II, multicenter, randomized, parallel-group, partially blinded, placebo and Avonex controlled dose finding study to evaluate the efficacy, as measured by brain MRI lesions, and safety of 2 dose regimens of ocrelizumab in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 19 Jun 2018 Results of updated safety analysis from this and other three studies presented at the 4th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2020.
- 27 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Slovakia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History