A Phase I Trial of Oral PX-866 (a PI-3K Inhibitor) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sonolisib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics; ProlX Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 18 Nov 2010 Interim results have been presented at the 22nd EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2010)
- 07 Jun 2010 Enrollment is complete for the intermittent dosing group in this trial. Patients are still being recruited for the continuous dosing arm, according to an Oncothyreon media release.