Valsartan for Suppression of Plaque Volume and Restenosis After Drug-Eluting Stent (The VAL-SUPPRESS Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Valsartan (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VAL-SUPPRESS
- 05 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint 'Late-loss' has not been met.
- 05 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 17 Aug 2010 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History