A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study Of The Safety And Pharmacokinetics Of SNX-5422 Mesylate In Subjects With Refractory Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs SNX 5422 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Esanex; Pfizer; Serenex
- 16 May 2012 'Esanex' added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.