Escitalopram treatment of major depression in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy. A double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2008 New trial record.