Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Centered Study of Polyphenon E in Men With High-Grade Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia (HGPIN)or Atypical Small Acinar Proliferation (ASAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Polyphenon E (Primary)
- Indications Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.