A Long Term Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety Study of D961H (Esomeprazole) (20 mg Once Daily) for the Prevention of Gastric and/or Duodenal Ulcers Associated With Daily Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID) Use
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 340 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.