A randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled, parallel group, multi-center study to assess safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and efficacy of intravenous doses of QAX576 in moderate persistent allergic asthmatics following inhaled corticosteroid withdrawal
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dectrekumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2008 New trial record.