Tolerability and CK-1827452 Plasma Concentrations During Intravenous and Immediate-Release Oral CK-1827452 In Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Angina.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Omecamtiv mecarbil; Omecamtiv mecarbil
- Indications Angina pectoris; Cardiomyopathies; Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 Heart Failure Society of America Annual Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 31 Aug 2009 Results presented at ESC Congress 2009: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 31 Aug 2009 Results were presented at the European Society of Cardiology Congress 2009, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History