A randomized, double-blind, 2-period, crossover study to establish the dose equivalence and direct conversion between immediate release (IR) and extended-release (ER) CG5503 [tapentadol] in subjects with moderate-to-severe, chronic low back pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Feb 2010 According to a media release from Johnson & Johnson, results will be presented at the American Academy of Pain Medicine's 26th annual meeting.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 120 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.