An Explorative, Multicenter, Open-Label Pilot Trial With Neupro (Rotigotine Transdermal Patch) Once Daily Treatment Administered Perioperatively in Patients With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEUPOS
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Jul 2009 Actual end date changed from Oct 2008 to May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (14) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by CT.gov