Atorvastatin for Prevention of Atrial Fibrillation Recurrence Following Pulmonary Veins Isolation: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Pilot Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAC
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History