A double-blind, randomized, parallel-group study to compare the efficacy and safety of TAK-491 with valsartan in subjects with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 01 Jul 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 22 Jun 2010 Results reported at ESH in June 2010, according to a Takeda media release.
- 21 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History