A phase II trial of RAD001 plus bevacizumab in the treatment of patients with metastatic melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.