A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-491 when co-administered with chlorthalidone [chlortalidone] in subjects with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil; Chlortalidone
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2010 Primary endpoint 'Systolic blood pressure' has been met.
- 01 May 2010 Primary endpoint 'Ambulatory blood pressure' has been met.
- 01 May 2010 Results were presented at the 25th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History