A Phase II Study of Sirolimus, Tacrolimus and Thymoglobulin, as Graft-Versus-Host Prophylaxis in Patients Undergoing Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.