Phase II Trial Evaluating Addition of Fulvestrant to Erlotinib in Patients with Stage IIIB/IV NSCLC who are Stable on Erlotinib and Exhibit Immunohistochemical Positivity for Estrogen or Progesterone Receptor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib; Fulvestrant
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History