A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Addition of Aprepitant to the Cisplatin - Etoposide (CE) Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Lung Carcinoma (ACE).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Cisplatin; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ACE
- 03 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Trial sponsor changed from (Merck Sharp & Dohme) to Merck and Co as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.