Multinational, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Groups Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Prostaglandin E1 in Subjects With Critical Limb Ischemia (Fontaine Stage IV).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alprostadil (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESPECIAL
- Sponsors Schwarz Pharma Deutschland; UCB
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.