Active-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized, Sequential Escalating Dose Study to Assess Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of 100, 150, and 200 mg Oral Risedronate Administered Monthly in Postmenopausal Women With Low Bone Mineral Density
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 01 Feb 2009 Results have been published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 13 Feb 2008 New trial record.
- 06 Jun 2006 Results have been presented at the International Osteoporosis Foundation World Congress on Osteoporosis.