Randomized, Prospective Single-center Study Comparing a Rapid Discontinuation of Corticosteroids (Steroid Withdrawal) With Corticosteroid [prednisone] Therapy in Kidney Transplantation Using Mycophenolate Mofetil and Tacrolimus Maintenance Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from Dec 2009 to Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (19) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.