A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AD 923 (Fentanyl Sublingual) in Comparison to Morphine Sulphate Immediate Release (MSIR) for the Treatment of Breakthrough Pain in Subjects With Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sosei
- 08 Jun 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to a Sosei media release.
- 13 Feb 2008 New trial record.