An Exploratory Study of Mometasone Furoate [mometasone] Nasal Spray in Patients With Moderate-Severe Persistent Allergic Rhinitis and Intermittent Asthma: Effects on the Quality of Life Evaluated With the Rhinasthma Questionnaire
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 26 Feb 2010 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 26 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Rhinasthma Global Summary Scores' has been met according to results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 29 May 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History