Clinical Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Treosulfan Based Conditioning Prior to Allogeneic Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Haematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from Sep 2009 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2008 New trial record.