An open-label extension trial to assess the safety of long-term treatment of rotigotine CDS [continuous delivery system] in subjects with early stage, idiopathic Parkinson's disease (part II of double blind SP513).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Jun 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of pooled data from 6 placebo contolled trials (SP506, SP512, SP513, SP515, SP650, and SP921) presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 18 Jun 2015 Post hoc pooled analysis (SP702, SP716 and preceding double-blind trials) of 6-month earlier treatment initiation on long-term outcome; results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 20 Apr 2015 Post-hoc analysis of pooled data presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), according to a UCB media release.