Phase 2 Single Center, Open-Label Study to Assess Immunogenicity and Safety of 5 Doses of 3'-Aminomethylnicotine-P. Aeruginosa r-Exoprotein A Conjugate Vaccine (NicVAX)in Smokers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotine abuse vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 08 May 2012 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.