A Phase I Clinical Study of Oral CP-4126 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumour.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine elaidate (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Aqualis
- 04 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010).
- 15 Sep 2008 Patient enrolment is ongoing on CP 4126 1400 mg/m2/day to establish the recommended phase II dose.
- 13 Sep 2008 Promising results presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology meeting in September
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History