A Naturalistic, Multisite, Observational Study of Rotigotine Transdermal Patch and Other Currently Prescribed Therapies in Patients With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary) ; Dopamine receptor agonists; Levodopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRUST
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology
- 22 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.