Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and tolerability of a cell-derived influenza vaccine in healthy adults aged greater than or equal to 18 years and less than or equal to 49 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Apr 2010 Trial sponsor and affiliate changed from Solvay Pharmaceuticals to Abbott Laboratories as Solvay Pharmaceuticals is acquired by Abbott Laboratories.
- 29 Jun 2008 Actual study completion date is now 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2008 New trial record.