A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Vilazodone 40 mg qd and Evaluating Genetic Biomarkers Associated With Treatment Response in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilazodone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 30 Mar 2018 Results (n=2218) of post-hoc analysis of four randomized trials assessing efficacy in subgroups of patients with major depressive disorder, were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled post-hoc analysis assessing sustained response presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled post-hoc analysis assessing the effects of treatment on anxiety outcomes presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History