A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of Vismodegib (GDC-0449, Systemic Hedgehog Antagonist) With Concurrent Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab As First-Line Therapy for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2012 Final results published in the Clinical Cancer Research.
- 17 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History