A Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Investigational Vaccination Regimen in Adults Aged at least 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Dec 2013 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, Protocol was amended to add two more treatment arms (increasing from 8 to 10).
- 30 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 19 Aug 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 4440 to 4561 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.