A Phase 1/2, Modified Dose Escalation, Open Label Trial to Determine the Therapeutic Effect and Safety of INCB007839 Combined With Trastuzumab in Patients With Previously Untreated HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aderbasib (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 07 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.