A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Dose Ranging Study of the Safety, Tolerance, Pharmacokinetics and Potential Activity of HE3235 When Administered Orally to Patients With Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs HE 3235 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting. According to a Harbor Bioscience media release the clinical trial sites in the USA have been closed. The final patient number was reported and final statistical results will follow.