A Randomized, Multicenter Phase III Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bevacizumab and Capecitabine as Maintenance Treatment, After Initial Combination Treatment With Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP and GO
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 124 to 123 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History