A Phase II Evaluation of Bevacizumab and Paclitaxel in Patients With Recurrent Small Cell, Large Cell, and Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Cervix and Uterus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.